WILL YOUR CUSTOMERS KEEP COMING BACK?
Just imagine trying to improve profit across your organisation without a frequent and accurate profit measure.
Yet, many organisations trying to improve their customer experience rely on unreliable customer-service metrics or none at all. In our experience, email and receipt surveys get very low response rates. As a result, the ranking of locations from these surveys leads many companies to reward and penalise the wrong managers, benchmark best practices from the wrong teams, and inaccurately identify which locations are helping or hurting their brands.
Our Customer Loyalty Practice helps chains and other multi-unit operators drive faster revenue and profit growth through increased customer and employee loyalty. We’ve partnered with Fred Reichheld, loyalty expert and creator of the Net Promoter System™ (NPS®), to help organisations measure and improve customer and employee loyalty through accurate metrics and world-class training and development.
OUR CUSTOMER LOYALTY PRACTICE HELPS ORGANISATIONS:
- Collect statistically valid feedback from a representative sample of customers and employees.
- Increase the visibility of customer-service metrics so managers get real-time feedback.
- Apply an accountability process at frontline teams so they deliver exceptional customer service more often.
- Measure and improve employee engagement.
ORGANISATIONS HIRE OUR CUSTOMER LOYALTY PRACTICE TO:
- Gather accurate and representative customer-experience feedback.
- Train leaders and teams to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Provide expert consultation on improving customer and employee loyalty.
1800 786 346 or E-mail