Become an Effective and Persuasive Presenter
Powerfully inform and persuade one person or one hundred.
The Presentation Advantage work session will help participants consistently deliver highly successful presentations. They will learn the skills and the latest neuroscience to better inform, influence, and persuade others in today’s knowledge-based world.
Wasted time, unproductive meetings, and lost opportunities occur due to poor presentations.
The lack of powerful methods to inform and persuade is one of the greatest hidden and pervasive costs of the 21st-century workplace.
Creating a purposeful shift in knowledge or behavior through effective presentations equips people, teams, and organisations with the competitive edge.
Use Presentation Advantage to discover how to craft presentations around essential objectives, present key concepts and ideas with power and enthusiasm, and design and present effective visuals.
What Is Presentation Advantage?
Are poor presentations moving your audience to action...
Or to sleep?
Presentation Advantage Training
Presentation Advantage: Course Details
How Will You Benefit?
We follow five powerful steps to help you in your goals.
- See that paradigm plus process equals presentation success.
- “Connect” with in-person and virtual audiences successfully.
- Develop a Powerful Message
- Identify the clear purpose to be achieved with the message.
- Create a memorable introduction and conclusion.
- Develop key points to support the purpose.
- Design Impactful Visuals
- Use visuals to increase attention to and retention of the message.
- Design effective presenter notes and prompts.
- Deliver with Excellence
- Master the components of the “first and ongoing impression”.
- Manage good and bad stress.
- Take the pre- and post-assessments.
- Master skills through the 5-Week Quickstart process.
© Copyright 2021. FranklinCovey Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.