Project Management Essentials®
For the Unofficial Project Manager
A one-day live-online workshop
Register Today for the Project Management Essentials Workshop
Project management isn’t just about managing logistics and hoping the project team is ready to play to win. For real project success, we need “informal authority” where team members are inspired to work for you and dedicated to seeing the project successfully completed.
How Will You Benefit?
- Understand that consistent project success depends on processes and people
- Implement Four Foundational Behaviours that inspire team members to execute with excellence
- Identify a project’s stakeholders
- Establish clear and measurable project outcomes
- Create a well-defined project scope statement
- Identify, assess, and manage project risks
- Create a realistic and well-defined project schedule
- Hold team members accountable to project plans
- Conduct consistent team-accountability sessions
- Create a clear communication plan around the project that includes regular project status reports and project changes
- Reward and recognize the contributions of project teams members
- Formally close projects by documenting lessons learned
Who Should Attend?
Any individual who wants to manage individual or team projects with less stress, more control, and consistent success.
What Is Included?
This session is facilitated by an experienced FranklinCovey consultant and includes:
- Participant Guide
- Pocket Card Set
- USB Drive
- Colored Pens
- Sticky Notes
- Pre- and Post-Assessments
Please note that registration closes four weeks prior to this live-online workshop so that participants have time to complete the 360-degree assessment.
Terms and Conditions
A person authorised to make contractual commitments on behalf of the company must sign this form. By signing, the participant confirms booking place(s) for the workshop on the dates specified and agrees to the following terms and conditions including all terms for cancellations and transfers.
Payment Terms: Payment for all workshops must be received in full prior to the workshop taking place.
Cancellations and Transfers: FranklinCovey Pty Ltd. reserves the right to cancel public workshops without liability up to 14 days prior to the start date.
Cancellations: If a participant fails to attend a workshop without prior notice, no refund of the workshop fee will be given. If a participant cancels the booking in advance, a cancellation charge will be made dependent on the notice given as follows: 0-14 working days prior = 100% of workshop fee; 15-28 working days prior = 50% of workshop fee; 28+ working days prior = no charge.
Transfers: If a participant wishes to transfer participation in a confirmed workshop to a later date and the request is made less than 14 days before the start of the workshop, a transfer charge of 50% of the workshop fee will be made. For transfer requests made 15-28 working days prior, the transfer charge is 25% of the workshop fee. For all transfers, the participant must confirm a new booking within four weeks of the original date, and the replacement workshop must be within 12 weeks of the original date. A participant can only transfer once; we reserve the right to treat a subsequent transfer request as a cancellation. As an alternative to a transfer or cancellation, another participant may be substituted without penalty.
We confirm that your address details will not be held on our systems and only used to dispatch physical materials.