Multipliers: How the Best Leaders
Ignite Everyone's Intelligence®
A one-day live-online workshop
Register Today for the Multipliers Leadership Workshop
In her research, leadership expert Liz Wiseman made a crucial discovery: there’s far more intelligence and energy inside organisations than we realise. Leaders are key to unlocking these capabilities, and it starts with a change in mindset around:
- We can’t hire, but we need to grow
- We need everyone’s best, but people are burned out
- We’re okay today, but we’re not ready to compete tomorrow
- We have the best talent, but they’re not engaged
How Will You Benefit?
- Access and use the untapped capabilities on your team
- Rekindle energy and enthusiasm as teams achieve stronger results
- Innovate by encouraging new and bold thinking
- Deliver stronger results as people grow and teams excel
Who Should Attend?
Leaders and decision makers who want to understand an approach to building leaders in their organisation.
What Is Included?
This session is facilitated by an experienced FranklinCovey consultant and includes:
- Participant guide supports the learning experience
- Accidental Diminisher cards define the nine most common Accidental Diminisher tendencies— behaviors that have a diminishing impact on others if not used with care. The cards provide tips for recognizing and mitigating each tendency
- Experiment cards provide tools to try
Please note that registration closes two weeks prior to this live-online workshop so that participants have time to receive the materials in the post.
Terms and Conditions
A person authorised to make contractual commitments on behalf of the company must sign this form. By signing, the participant confirms booking place(s) for the workshop on the dates specified and agrees to the following terms and conditions including all terms for cancellations and transfers.
Payment Terms: Payment for all workshops must be received in full prior to the workshop taking place.
Cancellations and Transfers: FranklinCovey Pty Ltd. reserves the right to cancel public workshops without liability up to 14 days prior to the start date.
Cancellations: If a participant fails to attend a workshop without prior notice, no refund of the workshop fee will be given. If a participant cancels the booking in advance, a cancellation charge will be made dependent on the notice given as follows: 0-14 working days prior = 100% of workshop fee; 15-28 working days prior = 50% of workshop fee; 28+ working days prior = no charge.
Transfers: If a participant wishes to transfer participation in a confirmed workshop to a later date and the request is made less than 14 days before the start of the workshop, a transfer charge of 50% of the workshop fee will be made. For transfer requests made 15-28 working days prior, the transfer charge is 25% of the workshop fee. For all transfers, the participant must confirm a new booking within four weeks of the original date, and the replacement workshop must be within 12 weeks of the original date. A participant can only transfer once; we reserve the right to treat a subsequent transfer request as a cancellation. As an alternative to a transfer or cancellation, another participant may be substituted without penalty.
We confirm that your address details will not be held on our systems and only used to dispatch physical materials.