Qualifying Opportunities helps sales leaders become successful at driving measurable growth by learning to identify breakthrough potential in their teams and coaching for results.
Start Qualifying Opportunities
Our experience with over 35,000 sales professionals all over the world—in large, medium, and small-sized companies—has revealed three predictable behaviours that most sales people experience:
- First is their reluctance to stop pursuing weak opportunities because they’re afraid they won’t hit their quota.
- Next is their apparent rush to close the deal without taking the time to really understand their client’s needs.
- Finally, the third behaviour is the sales person’s inability to handle objections and pushbacks effectively.
The results are often over-investing in the wrong people and opportunities, under-investing in the right opportunities, and leaving money on the table by failing to uncover the business issues their clients are really striving for.
New Sales Mindsets
Our approach begins with an interactive one-day program that establishes and supports three key selling mindsets:
- First is Enable Decisions, where we emphasise the capability to help the client make incremental decisions along the selling cycle.
- Second is Win Fast, Lose Fast, where we help sales people understand that both Qualifying In and Qualifying Out are both appropriate and intelligent options.
- Finally, Handle Objections, focuses on dealing with a variety of predictable push backs in a way that allows the client to take responsibility for fixing and resolving the objection.