Please note that registration closes four weeks prior to this live-online workshop so that participants have time to receive the materials in the post.
The 6 Critical Practices for Leading a Team®
The 6 Critical Practices for Leading a Team® Workshop Overview
Become a better leader with the mindsets, skillsets, and toolsets of The 6 Critical Practices for Leading a Team workshop. These practical resources build leaders who make a significant impact on every metric in the business: employee productivity and engagement, customer satisfaction and loyalty, innovation, and financial performance.
This workshop equips leaders with the essential skills and tools to get work done with and through other people.
How Will You Benefit?
- Develop a leader’s mindset: explore the critical mindset shifts that will maximise your success as a leader of others.
- Hold regular one-on-ones: increase engagement of team members by conducting regular 1-on-1s, deepen your understanding of team member issues, and help them solve problems for themselves.
- Set your team up to get results: create clarity about team goals and results; delegate responsibility to team members while providing the right level of support.
- Create a culture of feedback: Give feedback to develop team member confidence and competence; improve your own performance by seeking feedback from others.
- Lead your team through change: identify specific actions to help team members navigate and accelerate through change and achieve better performance.
- Manage your time and energy: use weekly planning to focus on the most important priorities, and strengthen your ability to be an effective leader by applying the 5 Energy Drivers.
Who Should Attend?
This one-day, live-online course is for people who want to become more effective team leaders – spending less time managing and more time empowering people to achieve results.
The 6 Critical Practices for Leading a Team is a special collection of carefully curated content from proven FranklinCovey offerings. The mindsets, skillsets, and toolsets provide team leaders at all levels with relevant and practical resources to help them excel in this challenging role.
What Is Included?
- Participant Guidebook that is a 108-page manual is beautifully designed with examples and exercises that continue to enhance the learning process after the workshop is over
- Reference, Practice & Skills Cards that focuses on practicing and apply materials
- Experiential training featuring FranklinCovey’s award winning videos
Terms and Conditions
A person authorised to make contractual commitments on behalf of the company must sign this form. By signing, the participant confirms booking place(s) for the workshop on the dates specified and agrees to the following terms and conditions including all terms for cancellations and transfers.
Payment for all workshops must be received in full prior to the workshop taking place.
Cancellations and Transfers
FranklinCovey Pty Ltd. reserves the right to cancel public workshops without liability up to 14 days prior to the start date.
Cancellations: If a participant fails to attend a workshop without prior notice, no refund of the workshop fee will be given. If a participant cancels the booking in advance, a cancellation charge will be made dependent on the notice given as follows: 0-14 working days prior = 100% of workshop fee; 15-28 working days prior = 50% of workshop fee; 28+ working days prior = no charge.
Transfers: If a participant wishes to transfer participation in a confirmed workshop to a later date and the request is made less than 14 days before the start of the workshop, a transfer charge of 50% of the workshop fee will be made. For transfer requests made 15-28 working days prior, the transfer charge is 25% of the workshop fee. For all transfers, the participant must confirm a new booking within four weeks of the original date, and the replacement workshop must be within 12 weeks of the original date. A participant can only transfer once; we reserve the right to treat a subsequent transfer request as a cancellation. As an alternative to a transfer or cancellation, another participant may be substituted without penalty.